Coconut Burfi is one of the famous homemade Indian sweet. Nariyal Ki Barfi is not only easy but also very nutritious recipes. It has many health benefits. It is good for diabetes patients when prepared with sugar fee sweetener.
Coconut (finely grated) – 250 gms.
Sugar – 250 gms.
Water – 150 ml.
Ghee for greasing plate
Preparation of Coconut Burfi:
- Prepare sugar syrup turning water to 2 1/2 thread consistency
- Fry the grated coconut with little ghee in heavy saucepan, pour in the syrup.
- Cook the above mixture stirring continuously until smooth lump is formed.
- Spread the above smooth lump in a greased plate. Let it Cool.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder, for good flavour
- Cut into square shape
- Coconut Burfi is ready. Store in a dry place or in a airtight container.