Egg biryani is made of basmati rice, flavored with magic Indian spices. Anda biryani is the best non-meat recipe, people who are from vegetarian section can have the flavors of ethnic biryani taste. As we all know egg has multi-nutritional property. It is easy to prepare and can be prepared at home without any hassles.
Ingredients for egg biryani:
Basmati rice – 2 cups
Onion (thin-sliced) – 1
Water – 3 ½ cups
Eggs – 6
Garlic paste – 1 tsp.
Black pepper – 6
Ginger paste – 1 tsp.
Cloves – 3
Green chilli (thin-sliced) – 2
Brown cardamom – 1
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Bay leaves – 2
Coriander powder – 1 tsp.
Green cardamom – 2
Cinnamon sticks (thin) – 4 (½ inch each)
Cashew nuts – 50 gms.
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp.
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
Vegetable oil – 4 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Chopped coriander leaves
Prepare Egg Biryani:
- Heat 3 tsp. oil on a non-stick pan.
- Add green and brown cardamom, cumin seeds, cinnamon sticks, black pepper, cloves, bay leaves and cashew nuts at last (make sure cashew nuts doesn’t roast)
- Fry for a while. Now on low flame add sliced onions, ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Let the mixture turn golden brown color
- Now add red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder and salt. Mix well.
- Wash the rice and add to the above mixture and add water. Cover the lid and let it cook for 20 minutes on medium flame.
Tip: After 10 minutes of cooking, try to make rice upside down for well mix of ingredients.
- While rice is being cooked, boil 3 eggs.
- Beat other 3 eggs in a separate bowl and add little salt and beat again.
- Put the beaten eggs on the non-stick pan with 1 tsp oil and cook until light brown (same like omlet) and slice it into small pieces
- Once the rice is done, add the scrambled eggs and mix slowly.
- Cut the boiled eggs into thin slices and arrange them on the corner of the serving plate.
- Egg biryani is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/egg-biryani/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Egg-biryani.jpg?fit=1024%2C613https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Egg-biryani.jpg?resize=150%2C150Non-VegAnda Biryani Recipe,egg biriyani,Egg Biryani Recipe,Indian Egg Biryani,recipe egg biryani,Recipe For Egg Biryani,recipe of egg biryaniEgg biryani is made of basmati rice, flavored with magic Indian spices. Anda biryani is the best non-meat recipe, people who are from vegetarian section can have the flavors of ethnic biryani taste. As we all know egg has multi-nutritional property. It is easy to prepare and can be...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info