Beetroot Parathas are one of the eye appealing healthy nutritious breakfast recipe for your child. By indulging your child in making these parathas will make your child more interesting to eat. Also, it is loaded with Vitamins like A, B, and C, it fulfills the gap for nutrients like calcium, magnesium, copper etc.
When I was a child I never liked its taste but my mom used to feed me saying by eating beetroots your blood levels get increased, I didn’t know how but I used to think beetroots are red so as blood.
Indians like to eat bread in the different style that’s why they use different vegetables for stuffing ingredients like cauliflower or gobi is used to make gobi ka paratha similarly potatoes are used to make aloo ka paratha.
Usually, Beetroot Stuffed Roti takes the time to prepare so you can save time by kneading dough and grate beetroot before one day and refrigerate in a box. Next day allow it to lose its cold by placing it at room temperature.
Beetroot Parathas, How to Make Beetroot Parathas, Beetroot Stuffed Roti
- Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Ghee - 2 tbsp.
- Water - For kneading
- Salt - as per taste
- Ingredients for stuffing:
- Beetroots - 2 cups finely grated
- Onions - 4 no. medium size
- Ginger - 1-inch piece
- Garlic - 4 flakes
- Green chilly - 4 no.
- Garam masala - 1 tbsp.
How to Beetroot Parathas Recipe:
- Add two tsp. ghee to dough and mix well.
- Add required water and make a soft dough
- Make a paste of beetroots, Onions, ginger, garlic and green chilly
- Take a vessel and fry above paste on low flame with lid covered
- Once water gets evaporated and almost dry, remove from heat.
- Divide dough into a small portion (balls) of equal size
- Roll small portion ball to puri size and fill beetroot dry paste.
- Seal the ends and gently roll this dough filling to paratha.
- Heat the pan and apply little oil or ghee and cook paratha on low flame.
- Beetroot Parathas tastes great with chutney.