Egg Biryani is made of basmati rice, flavored with magic Indian spices. Anda biryani Recipe is the best non-meat recipe, people who are from the vegetarian section can have the flavors of ethnic rice flavors. As we all know egg has multi-nutritional property. It is easy to prepare and can be prepared at home without any hassles.
Whenever we visit a restaurant during weekends in South India, Biryani recipe is must whether it is vegetarian or non-vegetarian, a boiled egg is the must foodie.
Cooking Biryani recipe without getting spoiled is an art, learn how to make egg biryani recipe restaurant style by following our step by step instructions along with tips and notes.
Egg Biryani Recipe, Anda Biryani Recipe, How to Make Egg Biryani Recipe
Ingredients for Egg Biryani:
- Basmati rice - 2 cups
- Onion thin-sliced - 1
- Water – 3 ½ cups
- Eggs - 6
- Garlic paste - 1 tsp.
- Black pepper - 6
- Ginger paste - 1 tsp.
- Cloves - 3
- Green chilli thin-sliced - 2
- Brown cardamom - 1
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp.
- Bay leaves - 2
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp.
- Green cardamom - 2
- Cinnamon sticks thin - 4 (½ inch each)
- Cashew nuts – 50 gms.
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp.
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 4 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves
How to Make Egg Biryani Recipe:
- Heat 3 tsp. oil on a non-stick pan.
- Add green and brown cardamom, cumin seeds, cinnamon sticks, black pepper, cloves, bay leaves and cashew nuts at last (make sure cashew nuts doesn’t roast)
- Fry for a while. Now on low flame add sliced onions, ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Let the mixture turn a golden brown color
- Now add red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder and salt. Mix well.
- Wash the rice and add to the above mixture and add water. Cover the lid and let it cook for 20 minutes on medium flame.
Tip: After 10 minutes of cooking, try to make rice upside down for a good mix of ingredients.
- While rice is being cooked, boil 3 eggs.
- Beat other 3 eggs in a separate bowl and add a little salt and beat again.
- Put the beaten eggs on the non-stick pan with 1 tsp oil and cook until light brown (same like an omelet) and slice it into small pieces
- Once the rice is done, add the scrambled eggs and mix slowly.
- Cut the boiled eggs into thin slices and arrange them on the corner of the serving plate.
Egg biryani recipe is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.