I have not mentioned any vegetables in this recipe, you can make a boiled vegetable paste by adding onions, potatoes, tomatoes and cauliflower florets. I wanted my soup to look clear with macaroni floating on top. If I have not used vegetable paste, all vegetables might have become clumsy and hide the main ingredient.
This is a kind of light soup to heavy based on vegetables you use (potatoes make it heavy) and it can be prepared in any season, it tastes great with garlic bread. If you make it clear soup with little vegetable paste, you can serve Macaroni Soup with any bread or else you can make it thick.
If you try Vegetable Macaroni Soup at least once, it will become a substitute for your breakfast recipe. Your child will love to eat, you may also like to check other soup recipes Cheese Soup, Vermicelli soup, Potato Onion soup and Vegetable milk soup.
Macaroni Soup, Macaroni Cheese Soup, Vegetable Macaroni Soup
- Macaroni – ½ kg.
- Cheese – 120 gms.
- Boiled vegetable paste – 2 cups
- Milk – 1 cup
- Pepper powder – ½ tbsp.
- Salt – As per your taste.
How to Make Macaroni Soup:
- Boil macaroni by adding sufficient water.
- Remove water and pour cold water immediately.
Tip: By adding cold water, macaroni will not stick to each other.
- Divide it into two portions.
- Add one portion, to vegetable paste by adding required salt, pepper powder and milk. Mix well.
Tip: I have not mentioned any particular vegetables in this recipe, which means you can add any vegetable you like.
- Add the second portion of macaroni with cheese and mix well.
- On low flame, add required water (as per the thickness of your Macaroni Soup) and boil for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve hot with bread.