Mango Cupcake is embedded with the intense flavor of mango puree and cream. It is one of the simple cupcake recipes, one can make during the summer season. If one needs to memorize their summer days and school holidays this is one of a kind which your children and the whole family love to eat.
Selecting perfect mangoes is an art because nowadays we are getting artificially ripened mangoes with the use of chemicals like carbide. Naturally ripened mangoes not only keeps you healthy but give you perfect taste.
Although I have not mentioned in my post, you can even apply mango icing cream to garnish mango cupcake. This recipe not only works well at room temperature but also you can refrigerate.
Mango Cupcake, How to Make Mango Cupcake Recipe, Mango Muffins
- Mango pulp – 100 gms.
- Margarine – 200 gms.
- Sugar – 300 gms.
- Skimmed milk powder – 12 gms.
- Corn syrup – 20 ml.
- Mango essence – 2 ml.
- Vanilla essence – required qty.
- Liquid glucose – 20
- Egg white – 200 gms.
- Maida/ all purpose flour – 400 gms.
- Water – 1 liter
- Salt – 1 tbsp.
- Mango emulsion – 4 ml.
- Baking powder – 10 grams 2 tbsp.
- Prepare molds with the help of margarine and sugar. (beat together until you get a smooth paste of cream)
- Beat egg white and vanilla essence. Add this mix to above cream and beat well.
- Remove any hard substances or lumps form the flour with the skillet.
- Add salt, baking powder and milk powder to flour and mix well.
- Add above cream to flour and beat well till you get a smooth batter.
- In a final stage, add mango pulp and mix.
- Grease baking molds and pour the batter into them.
Tip: After baking you may not get ample flavor of the mango, for that you can add small pieces of mango pulp in each mold so that you can experience its flavor.
- Bake these molds at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Once Mango cupcake is cooled, apply mango flavor cream and garnish with half cherry or mango pieces.