Blueberry Cherry Juice, How to Make Blueberry Cherry Juice Recipe
Blueberry Cherry Juice Recipe is one of the nutrition packed weight loss juice recipe. Cherries have a compelling color which makes us eat whenever we see it in a store. And when it comes to apple its doctors favorite fruit as most of them recommend it to eat at least one in a day.
If you want to make it more nutritious then you may add even Apricot to this recipe. I have explained how to make this recipe in another form at the end of the recipe. You may also like some of our nutritious healthy drinks like Pomegranate juice, Apple Beet Cucumber Juice and Lemon Banana Lassi.
Ingredients for Blueberry Cherry Juice:
Blueberries – ¾ cup
Apple – 1
Cherries – 1 cup
How to Make Blueberry Cherry Juice Recipe:
- Wash the apples and cut into slices.
Tip: If you find apples shining then they are coated with wax and it is not good for health. Better remove the wax later by cleaning with Luke warm water.
- In a juicer add all the ingredients and extract the juice.
- My grandma says that there are many useful ingredients on top of any fruit so if you like you can consume along with pulp or you can distil pulp
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Tip: If you want instant chilled blueberry cherry juice then you can add little ice while blending.
Another method of doing Blueberry Cherry Juice Recipe with Apricot:
- Here i am not mentioning extra ingredients.
- Clean all fruits properly.
- Take 1 liter water and boil them.
- Cut apricots by removing its pits.
- When water is boiling add all fruits into it and boil further for 30 minutes at medium heat.
- Add 3/4 cups of sugar and stir so that sugar dissolves completely.
- Let this mixture remain aside until its cooled.
- Once its cooled, strain off pulp and refrigerate.
- Serve blueberry cherry juice chilled, if you need it instantly, you can even add ice cubes.