Plain flour (maida) – 5 tsp.
Egg – 1 no.
Sugar powder– 5 tsp.
Milk – 4 tsp.
Vanilla essense (if extract not available) – 4 drops
Oil – 4 tsp.
Dry Shredded coconut/ cashew – 1 tsp.
Dry grapes – 1 tsp.
Butter – To apply as grease to the microwavable bowl/ wax paper
Prepare Cupcake Recipes:
- Apply butter inside the bowl or place a wax paper so that it won’t stick
- Mix plain flour/ maida and sugar powder.
- Add egg and milk and whisk well. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add vanilla extract and whisk to get smooth batter.
Tip: you can add little soda bicarbonate to get it in easy cupcake recipes in puffy way
- Pour the batter into the bowl and sprinkle dry grapes and cashew/ dry shredded coconut pieces.
- Adjust your microwave meter too high for 3 minutes, you find the batter gets raised or may make you feel it overflows.
- Don’t worry; again adjust your reading to minimal. You will notice aroma spreading your room.
- To check whether your cake is cooked or not pierce it a knife.
- If you find it is not sticking then its ready.
- Take it out and let it cool.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/cupcake-recipes/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Cupcake-Recipes.jpg?fit=1024%2C594https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Cupcake-Recipes.jpg?resize=150%2C150DessertsCup Cake Recipes,Cupcake Recipes,Easy Cupcake Recipes,microwave cake recipes,Mug Of CakeCupcake Recipes are one of the simple and less time consuming Mug of cake. Within no time you can mix all the ingredients and set the timer in the microwave and obtain Cup Cake Recipes Ingredients: Plain flour (maida) – 5 tsp. Egg – 1 no. Sugar powder– 5 tsp. Milk – 4 tsp. Vanilla...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info