Dhania Kheema | Mutton Keema Recipe | How to Make Dhania Kheema Recipe
Dhania Kheema is made from minced mutton which is marinated with exotic blend of spices and cooked. When compared with big pieces of mutton, minced version will absorb good amount of spices and bring out the taste of every spice you add. Keema recipe goes well with chapathi or hot rice.
If you look at Hyderabad style keema recipe then it will be made with the blend of spices, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, mint and minced lamb meat. During the process of marination, meat absorbs the flavours of spices and spreads during cooking. Even while cooking we cook on low flame.
You may also like to check my other posts Chicken kheema samosa, Chicken kheema Biscuits – both are variation of chicken. If you have never heard of chicken keema, then you should try it once as this tastes good. While cooking this recipe you need to be cautious as chicken is cooked faster than mutton.
Mutton keema – 500 gms.
Coriander leaves (chopped) – 2 tsp.
Whole coriander – 1 tsp.
Coriander powder – 1 tsp.
Onions (chopped) – 2 nos.
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp.
Black pepper – 1 tsp.
Yogurt (curd)– ½ cup
Lemon juice – 1 tsp.
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
Green chillies (chopped) – 2 tsp.
Ginger (chopped) – 1tsp.
Garlic (chopped) – 1tsp.
Ghee – 2 tsp.
Preparation of dhania kheema:
- Mix yogurt, lemon juice, coriander powder (1/2 tsp.), salt and garam masala powder.
- Add this mixture to minced meat and marinate for about 1 hour.
- Heat oil on a pan and add cumin seeds, whole coriander, cinnamon and cloves.
- Put onions, green chillies, chopped ginger and garlic and fry further.
- Add mince and fry for a while on low flame, once meat is cooked add coriander powder and pepper powder and mix well.
- At last add salt, garam masala powder and little lemon juice and cook for a minute.
- Dhania keema is ready, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/dhania-kheema/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Dhania-Kheema.jpg?fit=874%2C845https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Dhania-Kheema.jpg?resize=150%2C150Non-VegSouth Indian RecipesDhania Kheema,Keema Recipes,Mutton Keema Recipe,Mutton RecipesDhania Kheema is made from minced mutton which is marinated with exotic blend of spices and cooked. When compared with big pieces of mutton, minced version will absorb good amount of spices and bring out the taste of every spice you add. Keema recipe goes well with chapathi or...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info