Lemon Banana Lassi
Lassi is a traditional Indian beverage, originally from Punjab, made by blending yogurt with water, salt, and spices.
Bananas – medium sized 3 nos.
Yogurt – 1½ cups
Honey – 5 tbsps.
Lemon juice – 1 lemon
Water as required
Ice as required
Preparation of Lemon Banana Lassi:
1. Peel the bananas and cut into small pieces.
2. Whip the yogurt and put it in a mixer of sliced bananas, lime juice and honey and blend well.
3. Add some cold water and ice to the lassi and blend it again.
4. Lemon Banana Lassi is ready. Serve in a tall glass
- High vitamin C content in lemons treats infections like asthama, tonsillitis and sore throat.
- Regular consumption of lemon juice in the morning stimulates the bile-producing capacity of liver and helps in digestion.
- Lemon helps to treat problems associated with urinary tract infections.
- A banana contains Vitamin C, potassium and dietary fiber.
- It rich in vitamin C, they also contain potassium
- They contain three natural sugars, sucrose, fructose and glucose along with fiber.
- It gives instant and substantial boost of energy.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/lemon-banana-lassi/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Lemon-Banana-Lassi.jpg?fit=912%2C684https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Lemon-Banana-Lassi.jpg?resize=150%2C150Drinks and SquashesBanana Yogurt,cocktail recipes,fruit smoothie recipes,healthy smoothies,lassi drink recipe,lassi recipe,Lemon Banana Lassi,sweet lassi recipeLemon Banana Lassi - Indian Recipe Info provides a simple recipe but highly nutritive, Cool and refreshing Lassi recipe. Its basically lemon and banana flavoured yogurt-based drink. Lassi is a traditional Indian beverage, originally from Punjab, made by blending yogurt with water, salt, and spices. Ingredients: Bananas - medium sized 3 nos. Yogurt...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info