Lemon Chicken Recipe, How to Make Lemon Chicken Recipe Indian Style
Lemon Chicken Recipe is one of the delicious and easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipes. It is an Indo-Chinese recipe usually had like a starter in many restaurants. Learn how to make lemon chicken recipe in Indian style.
Each bite gives you slightly tingling and mildly spicy flavor. This recipe can be considered as one of the best side dishes at great moments. You can use thigh or breast pieces to make this recipe, I preferred breast pieces for its softness and meat.
It is a soft and spicy flavored lemon dominated recipe which goes well with Egg fried rice or noodles. Although I said the lemon flavor is dominated that doesn’t mean one should use more lemon juice. If you use more lemon juice, you may have a bitter taste after the recipe is done.
In some parts of India, we can find this recipe on streets prepared in Indo-Chinese food points. In order to increase the flavor, one can use a pinch of lemon powder at the end of the recipe along with spices and herbs.
Ingredients for Lemon Chicken Recipe:
Chicken breasts – 2
Egg – 1no.
Lemon juice – 2 tps.
Soya sauce – 2 drops.
Salt – Required
Corn flour – 25 gms.
Oil – 200 gms.
Sugar – 1 tsp.
Water – 200 ml.
How to Make Lemon Chicken Recipe:
- Apply corn flour, egg, oil and salt to chicken breast and marinate for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a vessel and fry the marinated until it is cooked inside
- Cut into small pieces.
- In another vessel boil water, add lemon juice, soya sauce, sugar and corn flour
- Let it boil for two minutes until it thickens.
- Put chicken pieces on a serving plate and pour the above gravy on top.
- Garnish Lemon Chicken Recipe with lemon pieces and serve hot.