Each bite gives you slightly tangling and mild spicy flavor. This recipe can be considered as one of the best side dishes at great moments. You can use thigh or breast pieces to make this recipe, I preferred breast pieces for its softness and meat.
Chicken breasts – 2
Egg – 1no.
Lemon juice – 2 tps.
Soya sauce – 2 drops.
Salt – Required
Corn flour – 25 gms.
Oil – 200 gms.
Sugar – 1 tsp.
Water – 200 ml.
Prepare Lemon Chicken:
- Apply corn flour, egg, oil and salt to chicken breast and marinate for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a vessel and fry the marinated until it is cooked inside
- Cut into small pieces.
- In another vessel boil water, add lemon juice, soya sauce, sugar and corn flour
- Let it boil for two minutes until it thickens.
- Put chicken pieces in a serving plate and pour the above gravy on top.
- Garnish lemon chicken with lemon pieces and serve hot.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/lemon-chicken/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lemon-Chicken.jpg?fit=1024%2C672https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lemon-Chicken.jpg?resize=150%2C150Chicken RecipesNon-VegLemon Chicken,Lemon Chicken Recipe,Recipes For Lemon ChickenLemon chicken is one of the delicious and easy to prepare non vegetarian recipes. Learn how to make recipes for lemon chicken in Indian style. Each bite gives you slightly tangling and mild spicy flavor. This recipe can be considered as one of the best side dishes at great moments....Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info