Mango cake is one of the summer special desserts which can be made at your home easily. Your children like to eat mango cake recipe as it’s a smooth and delicious dessert. When making this recipe i had to face problem either texture or softness.
Many have a belief that Without egg cakes come out hard and lack softness. Initially i thought of making this recipe with whole wheat flour but ended up with maida to get soft texture. While baking the cake you can feel the aroma of mango and richness of flavour in every bite.
Butter/ margarine – 300 gms.
Maida – 400 gms.
Liquid glucose – 20 gms.
Skimmed milk – 10 gms.
Egg white – 300 gms.
Mango pulp – 60 gms.
Mango essence – 4 ml.
Vanilla essence – few drops
Baking powder – 6 gms.
Salt – Required
Mango emulsion – 8 ml.
Water – 80 ml.
Sugar powder – 100 gms.
Prepare Mango Cake:
- Make butter or margarine free from ball formation and add sugar powder by stirring constantly to make smooth cream.
- On other hand, beat egg white and vanilla essence.
- Add the above mixture to butter cream gently by stirring.
- Filter maida, baking powder, salt and milk powder and make sure it’s free from dust and other particles.
- Add this mixture to the above cream gently.
- Adding remaining ingredients, add mango pulp at last.
- Grease the tin and apply butter paper to it.
- Pour the mango cake mixture and heat in oven at 375 degree fareignheat for 20 minutes.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/mango-cake/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Mango-Cake.jpg?fit=1006%2C738https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Mango-Cake.jpg?resize=150%2C150DessertsMango Butter Cake Recipe,Mango Cake,Mango Cake RecipeMango cake is one of the summer special desserts which can be made at your home easily. Your children like to eat mango cake recipe as it’s a smooth and delicious dessert. When making this recipe i had to face problem either texture or softness. Many have a belief that...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info