Pear and Mango Chutney, How to Make Pear and Mango Chutney Recipe
It is a kind of sweet, tangling and spicy recipe which can even be used to spread over the bread or sandwich fill. Last time I tried to eat with my favorite Bhatura recipe, it was awesome.
You can use this recipe as a stuffing ingredient in burgers, it tastes great when accompanied with non-vegetarian food. As this has sweet and tangling flavor its shelf life is also good, if you store this recipe in an air tight container, it can last over a month.
Ingredients for Pear and Mango Chutney:
Raw mangoes – 250 gms.
Pears – 250 gms.
Almonds – 8 no. (chopped)
Cashew – 8 no.
Raisins – 1 tbsp.
Red chili powder – 1 tbsp.
Clove powder – ¼ tbsp. (2 cloves)
Sugar – 500 gms.
Garam masala – 1 tbsp.
Salt – 2 tbsp.
Marsh melon seeds – 1 tbsp.
Water – 500 ml.
How to Make Pear and Mango Chutney Recipe:
- Remove the skin and mash mangoes and pears.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of sugar in a saucepan until it turns brown.
Tip: Cook sugar on low flame and stir continuously.
Tip: Alternatively you can heat little oil on a pan and add 1 tbsp. sugar to it and slowly stir sugar until it turns light brown. At this point you can add little water and bring to boil until it turns brown colour.
- Add 500 ml of water, once it is fully dissolved add remaining sugar.
- Once it reaches to boiling state, add mashed fruit, chilli, salt, cashew and raisin seeds.
- Stir continuously until you get jam type thick consistency.
- Add garam masala and clove powder.
- Remove from flame and let it cool.
- Pear and Mango Chutney Recipe is ready, transfer to a clean and airtight container so that it can be preserved for 1 month.