Pear and Mango Chutney
It is a kind of sweet, tangling and spicy recipe which can even be used to spread over the bread or sandwich fill. Last time i tried to eat with my favorite Bhatura recipe it was awesome.
Raw mangoes – 250 gms.
Pears – 250 gms.
Almonds – 8 no. (chopped)
Cashew – 8 no.
Raisins – 1 tsp.
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Clove powder – ¼ tsp. (2 cloves)
Sugar – 500 gms.
Garam masala – 1 tsp.
Salt – 2 tsp.
Marsh melon seeds – 1 tsp.
Water – 500 ml.
Prepare Pear and Mango Chutney:
- Remove the skin and mash mangoes and pears.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of sugar on a saucepan until it turns brown.
Tip: Cook sugar on low flame and stir continuously.
- Add 500 ml of water, once it is fully dissolved add remaining sugar.
- Once it reaches to boiling state, add mashed fruit, chilli, salt, cashew and raisin seeds.
- Stir continuously until you get jam type thick consistency.
- Add garam masala and clove powder.
- Remove from flame and let it cool.
- Pear and Mango chutney is ready, transfer to a clean and airtight container so that it can be preserved for 1 month.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/pear-and-mango-chutney/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Pear-and-Mango-Chutney.jpg?fit=1024%2C655https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Pear-and-Mango-Chutney.jpg?resize=150%2C150Salads and Raitaschutney mango,Pear and Mango Chutney,Pear Chutney,Recipe Mango ChutneyPear and Mango Chutney is a delicious summer recipe. You can taste unusual flavour of mangoes and pear at a time. Also it is healthy and nutritious chutney recipe. It is a kind of sweet, tangling and spicy recipe which can even be used to spread over the bread or...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info