Gobi Manchurian Dry
Discover how to make Gobi Manchurian dry, it is one of the famous starters in India.It is delicious and tangy spicy. It is made of Cauliflower with tangy manchurian sauce. Gobhi Manchurian, though originally a Chinese dish has been localized by Indian Resturants to satisfy the taste buds of Indians
Cauliflower (clean and broken into big florettes) – 1 medium
Spring onoin (finely chopped) – 1 small bunch
Ginger (finely chopped) – 2 tsp
Garlic (finely chopped) – 1 tsp
Plain flour – 1/4 cup
Cornflour – 3 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
Red chillies (dry) – 2
Oil – 3 tbsp
Water – 1 1/2 cups
milk – 1 tbsp
- Boil the florettes by adding a tbsp milk for 3-4 minutes in plenty of water.
- Drain and dry on a clean cloth.
- Make a thin batter with flour and 2 tbsp.cornflour, by adding 1/4 tsp. each of ginger, garlic, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Dip the florettes in the batter one by one and deep fry in hot oil. Keep aside.
- In the remaining oil, add remaining ginger, garlic and crushed red chilli and fry for a minute.
- Add the salt, fried florettes, spring onions and soya sauce
- Sprinkle 1 table spoon cornflour on the florettes and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Gobi manchurian dry is ready. Serve hot with chilli garlic sauce or tomato sauce
- Cauliflower is an excellent source of fiber
- It contains properties, which can improve heart health and reduce the risk of strokes
- Cauliflower contains a chemical called selenium, that works well with Vitamin C to strengthen the immune system
- It is often recommended that women who are pregnant or may become pregnant must eat significant amounts of cauliflower in order to help their unborn children develop properly.
- Ginger is just as effective as vitamin B6 in the treatment of morning sickness.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful natural painkiller.
- Ginger has long been used as a natural heartburn remedy
- Ginger has long been used as a natural treatment for colds and the flu
- Ginger may provide migraine relief
- Garlic has an ability to help control our blood pressure
- Garlic has been found to be helpful to those dealing with impotence