Chocolate Brownies Recipe is always kid’s favorite dessert. Make your own homemade healthy desserts with our hassle free steps. Based on the time you bake, they can be made into two variants one is a kind of cake and other is fudgy.
In our recipe, I have mentioned cocoa powder for making this recipe, if you want you can even substitute with unsweetened chocolate. Learn how to make Chocolate Brownies Recipe soft and yummy with our simple steps.
Ingredients for Chocolate Brownies:
Margarine – 500 gms.
Sugar powder – 800 gms.
Water – 400 ml.
Soda bicarb – 6 gms.
Cashew pieces – 400 gms.
Salt – Required.
Caramel – 6 gms.
Maida/ All-purpose flour – 800 gms.
Egg white – 400 gms.
Vanilla essence – few drops.
Baking powder – 10 gms.
Milk powder – 100 gms.
Coco powder – 100 gms.
Chocolate essence – 4 ml.
How to Make Chocolate Brownies Recipe:
- Add sugar powder and margarine to make the cream.
- Beat egg white and vanilla essence until you get foam
- Mix egg white with the cream, stirring fast and do creaming.
- Filter maida, baking powder, milk powder and salt
- Add chocolate essence and caramel to water.
- Now add little maida, cocoa powder to cream followed with little water.
- Follow this sequence with remaining powder by adding water to the cream.
- Add cashew nuts to the mixture.
- Take microwave tin and grease it with oil or ghee.
- Pour the above mixture into the tin and heat in an oven at a temperature of 175 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
Tip: To check whether our recipe is cooked or not, you can feel yummy chocolate aroma. When you remove from oven, the crust should look a bit crispy and when you insert a skewer into the center of the brownie. If skewer comes out smooth and non-sticky then it’s done.
- Once it is cooled cut Chocolate Brownies Recipe into square shape and store in an airtight container.