You can make different varieties based on the flavor you add, if you are adding vanilla essence then you can make a regular one, you can change if you want to make it different. People are fond of chocolate flavor, if it is the same with you or your children then you can add cocoa powder of unsweetened chocolate and avoid vanilla essence.
It was not an easy process for me to get the perfect cupcake recipe as by trial and error, I had to try this one with different combinations and proportions. I used 4 tablespoons of milk to obtain moist cake and also I have used oil instead of butter (i have used only to grease).
Cupcake Recipes, How to Make Cupcake Recipe, Soft Cupcake Recipe
Ingredients for Cupcake Recipes:
- Plain flour maida – 5 tsp.
- Egg – 1 no.
- Sugar powder– 5 tsp.
- Milk – 4 tsp.
- Vanilla essence if extract not available – 4 drops
- Oil – 4 tsp.
- Dry Shredded coconut/ cashew – 1 tsp.
- Dry grapes – 1 tsp.
- Butter – To apply as grease to the microwavable bowl/ wax paper
How to Make Cupcake Recipes:
- Apply butter inside the bowl or place a wax paper so that it won’t stick
- Mix plain flour/ maida and sugar powder.
- Add egg and milk and whisk well. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add vanilla extract and whisk to get a smooth batter.
Tip: you can add little soda bicarbonate to get soft cupcake recipe in a puffy way.
- Pour the batter into the bowl and sprinkle dry grapes and cashew/ dry shredded coconut pieces.
- Adjust your microwave meter too high for 3 minutes, you find the batter gets raised or may make you feel it overflows.
- Don’t worry; again adjust your reading to minimal. You will notice aroma spreading your room.
- To check whether your cupcake recipe is cooked or not pierce it a knife.
- If you find it is not sticking then it's ready.
- Take it out and let it cool.