Egg curry recipe made in Andhra style is one of the spicy dishes which can be made within minutes. As said it is simple and tastes good with chapati or plain rice. Whether you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian I am sure you will like this recipe most.
Learn how to make Andhra Style Egg Curry recipe by scrambling to small pieces. This can be made in many ways but scrambling will absorb spices and perfectly suits as a side dish or as a main curry. The other process where you boil eggs and make gravy also tastes good.
For boiled egg curry, we need to pierce so that gravy gets absorbed, in this scenario you can even add drumsticks or potatoes.
When you look into Indian Cuisine, eggs are commonly used whether it is a curry or a fried snack. Few people like without scrambling egg white i.e boiled and making gravy to the boiled one. But today I am going to show you a scrambled method. I like to eat this curry with chapati, and I suggest you try this curry when it’s hot.
Egg Curry, How to Make Egg Curry Recipe, Andhra Style Spicy Egg Curry
- Eggs – 6 nos.
- Onion finely chopped – 1 no.
- Coconut grated – ½ piece (dry)
- Red chilies – 5 no.
- Fenugreek roasted – 1 pinch
- Coriander seeds roasted – 2 tbsp.
- Cumin seeds roasted – 1 pinch
- Thymol seeds or carom seeds roasted – 1 pinch
- Salt – Required.
- Oil – 2 tbsp.
How to Make Egg Curry:
- Grind coconut, red chilies, fenugreek, coriander seeds and thymol seeds to a fine paste
- Heat 2tsp. oil in a vessel, add onions and paste. After a minute add 4 cups of water and boil
- When gravy is boiling, break six eggs one by one and stir.
- Add a little salt and cook until eggs are cooked.
- Spicy egg curry recipe tastes good with chapati or plain rice.