Lassi is a traditional Indian beverage, originally from Punjab, made by blending yogurt with water, salt, and spices.
Lemon Banana Lassi Recipe, How to Make Lemon Banana Lassi Recipe
- Bananas - medium sized 3 nos.
- Yogurt - 1½ cups
- Honey - 5 tbsps.
- Lemon juice - 1 lemon
- Water as required
- Ice as required
How to Make Lemon Banana Lassi:
- Peel the bananas and cut into small pieces.
- Whip the yogurt and put it in a mixer of sliced bananas, lime juice, and honey blend well.
- Add some cold water and ice to the lassi and blend it again.
Lemon Banana Lassi is ready. Serve in a tall glass
- High vitamin C content in lemons treats infections like asthama, tonsillitis and sore throat.
- Regular consumption of lemon juice in the morning stimulates the bile-producing capacity of liver and helps in digestion.
- Lemon helps to treat problems associated with urinary tract infections.
- A banana contains Vitamin C, potassium and dietary fiber.
- It rich in vitamin C, they also contain potassium
- They contain three natural sugars, sucrose, fructose and glucose along with fiber.
- It gives an instant and substantial boost of energy.