Mango Cake Recipe is one of the summer special desserts which can be made at your home easily. Your children like to eat Mango Butter Cake as it’s a smooth and delicious dessert. When making this recipe I had to face problem either texture or softness.
Many have a belief that Without eggs cakes come out hard and lack softness. Initially, I thought of making this recipe with whole wheat flour but ended up with maida to get a soft texture. While baking the cake you can feel the aroma of mango and richness of fruit pulp in every bite.
If you are planning to make Mango Butter Cake in other seasons, you can use canned mango pulp, if you are not familiar with frosting procedure then you can simply avoid that procedure as this recipe tastes good without it. This can be taken even as a tea time snack.
Ingredients for Mango Cake Recipe:
Butter/ margarine – 300 gms.
Maida – 400 gms.
Liquid glucose – 20 gms.
Skimmed milk – 10 gms.
Egg white – 300 gms.
Mango pulp – 60 gms.
Mango essence – 4 ml.
Vanilla essence – few drops
Baking powder – 6 gms.
Salt – Required
Mango emulsion – 8 ml.
Water – 80 ml.
Sugar powder – 100 gms.
How to Make Mango Cake Recipe:
- Make butter or margarine free from ball formation and add sugar powder by stirring constantly to make a smooth cream.
- On another hand, beat egg white and vanilla essence.
- Add the above mixture to butter cream gently by stirring.
- Filter maida, baking powder, salt and milk powder and make sure it’s free from dust and other particles.
- Add this mixture to the above cream gently.
- Adding remaining ingredients, add mango pulp at last.
- Grease the tin and apply butter paper to it.
- Pour the mango cake mixture and heat in oven at 375-degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.