Unlike restaurants, I have not used much of spices. Also, I tried to reduce the cost of preparation and tried to maintain a homely feeling. If you want to make this recipe rich you can add cashew and almond paste. Adding this paste will give you a smooth and creamy texture.
Paneer Makhani Microwave Recipe, How to Make Paneer Makhani Recipe
- Paneer – 400 gms.
- Butter – ½ cup
- Bay leaves – 2 no.
- Black pepper whole – 8-10 no.
- Cinnamon – 2-inch piece
- Cardamom – 5 no.
- Clove – 10 no.
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp.
- Green Chillies – 3 no.
- Tomato puree – 2 cups
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 tbsp.
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp.
- Honey or sugar – 2 tbsp.
- Fenugreek powder roasted – ½ tbsp.
- Fresh cream – 1 cup
- Water – 1 ½ cups
- Salt – As per your taste
How to Make Paneer Makhani Recipe:
- Take microwave safe bowl and put butter, bay leaves, cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamom, ginger garlic paste and green chillies (sliced).
- Mix all together and cook by adjusting to the high temperature for 3 minutes without a lid.
- Add tomato puree, Kashmiri chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and 1 ½ cups water
- Cook on high temperature for 10 minutes without the lid.
- Add honey or sugar, paneer, and roasted fenugreek powder and mix well.
Tip: If you don’t like the taste of raw paneer or directly cooked paneer you can deep fry or roast paneer to golden brown colour and add.
- Without lid, adjust to medium temperature and cook further for 8 minutes.
- Add fresh cream and cook further for 3 minutes at high temperature.
- Serve Paneer Makhani hot. It goes well with chapatti, butter naan or even jeera rice.