Pineapple Cake Recipe is a delicious creamy dessert. It is made with the help of dairy cream and eggs. I have seen many people making this recipe topped with pineapple slices so that its flavor and essence is absorbed.
In this recipe, I have used only the cream to decorate the cake and topped with slices of fruit. This creamy dessert perfectly suits to celebrate the birthday or any special occasions. You may also like my other cake recipes – mango cake, apple cake recipe and potato cake recipe.
Pineapple Cake, Pineapple Cake Recipe, How To Make Pineapple Cake
Ingredients for Pineapple Cake Recipe:
- Maida - 400 gms.
- Baking powder - 1 tbsp.
- Sugar powder - 500 gms.
- Eggs - 10 no.
- Soda Bicarbonate - 1 tbsp.
- Dairy cream - 800 gms.
- Pineapple caned - 2 tbsp.
- Pineapple essence - few drops
- Yellow color - 1 pinch.
How to Make Pineapple Cake Recipe:
- Take a vessel which doesn't have any wetness in it.
- Add only egg white into the vessel. Beat it until you get thick foam.
- While beating add half sugar quantity.
- In another vessel, beat egg yellow and keep aside.
- Add maida and baking powder. Filter and remove any granules found
- Add soda bicarb in 100 ml water along with pineapple essence and color so that you will get a mild yellow color
- Add maida to the egg white and sugar mixture. Mix well
- Now mix remaining ingredients and beat.
- Grease the cake tin and apply a thin layer of Maida.
- Pour the Pineapple mixture and heat in an oven at 375-degree Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once it is cooled, remove the dark layer of the top and bottom.
- Slice it into the half. Sandwich with canned pineapple topped with dairy cream.
- Apply the remaining cream on the top and sides walls. Garnish with cherries.