Mango Cashew Curry
Mango cashew curry is sweet and tangling delicious Andhra style recipe. It is one of the summer special mango curry recipe. It can be prepared with general kitchen ingredients.
Cashew – 50 gms.
Onion – 1
Green chilli – 3 no.
Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
Salt – Required
Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp.
Oil – 4 tsp.
Curry leaves – 1 tsp.
Coriander leaves – 1 tsp.
Water – 2 cups.
- Soak cashew for an hour in prior.
- Mince onions and chilly.
- Cut mango into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions and chilly, once onions turn their colour add cashew.
- After 5 minutes, add mango pieces, curry leaves and salt. Mix well.
- Once it is cooked, add turmeric powder, chilli powder and little salt.
- Add 2 cups of water.
- Once you find thick gravy garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Nutritional facts of mango cashew curry:
- It is rich in Vitamin c, thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin E
- They are also having Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated
- They are also rich in Amino acids
- They also have iron, copper, Manganese, selenium and zinc
- They not only increase body weight but are also best natural disinfectant for the body.
- High vitamin content gives you instant energy and provides you good stamina.
- Cashew do have a relatively high fat content (12 grams per ounce, 2 grams saturated fat), but it is considered “good fat.”
- Cashew have a fatty acid, which lower the risk of heart disease
- Cashew have high energy density and high amount of dietary fiber